sábado, 26 de abril de 2008

Beginning Blogging

I feel weird starting a blog; I've always kind of thought it was like xango was in high school for all the emo kids who wanted to have the world know why they were feeling so sad and junk. But this is a different kind of blog... a TRAVELBLOG if you will, basically for my family and friends to check up on my exciting times in Spain. I fully expect to delete this blog after I get back, although knowing me, I'll probably get addicted and start using it all the time. 


But stay tuned. I'll be in Spain starting next Wednesday. I'll be putting pictures and semi-detailed descriptions of my adventures here for my devoted readers, all 7 of you.

PS. in future posts, I probably won't be capitalizing everything. It's easier to just write all in minisculas.

4 comentarios:

Kylie Whiting dijo...

YES YES YES YES YES EYS

whitney dijo...

woop woop de woop

carcar dijo...

yay yay yay yay yay!!!!! España!!!
Buenas suertes :)

Anónimo dijo...

BLOG LIKE THE WIND ALYSE!!!